Who made life?

Who created the earth? Who created the universe? Who created the thing or person that created the universe? Who created the the thing or person who created the thing or person who created the universe? Who created the thing or person who created the thing or person who created the thing or person who created the universe? ETC...

Evolution?? Well who created the dark matter? huh? huh? Well, people can go crazy thinking like this, I have, for a bit. :D

Since you're questioning the laws of reality and physics by saying something must create something. Then perhaps whatever created the law didn't follow them itself. There was no such physical law and therefore it simply was. It's like arguing about reality itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That's a pretty deep, but not totally unplausible argument awesomejoe. Some theorize that the Universe will eventually run out of energy and begin to collapse on itself. I don't know, maybe I heard that on Star Trek or something. 8)

To answer the original question I believe Forrest Gump said it best, "It Happens." Scientifically there is no who about it, it just happened. Taking a more outside the box stance it could be some supernatural entity that decided to run an experiment one day and left it going.

ok, hope you all don't mind if I put science theories here.

Big Bang Theory - proven in Maths calculation

Our universe begins at a small point, smaller than an atom. But with huge energy surrounding it. According to Einstein (quantum theory), matter can transform into energy, from the equation E=mc^2, reversely, matter can also be created from energy, m=E/c^2.

With the huge, or perhaps unlimited energy surrounding that point, finally it came to a huge blast, so-called The Big Bang and formed our universe.

How the rivers, mountains, etc are formed?

My personal opinion, related to physics nuclear reaction. An element is able to change to another element through a chain reaction (anyone who watched series Eureka would understand this), e.g. Iron (Fe) is able to change into Gold (Au) through a chain reaction by accepting/donating proton, or neutron split and transform into proton+electron. Our universe aged about 12 billion years (I think I'm mistaken on this, please correct me if I do), in this 12 billion years, element transform from a simple Hydrogen (H) or Helium (He) into complicated and heavy element we found today. Rivers (H2O) and mountains (SiO3) are one of them.

• 3 weeks later...
Well i think it was because god got bored of playing chess by himself :P

lol how do we know god plays checkers and not chess :P

i think god was the big bang like..... when he farted or sumthin and it must have been a reeaaalll big fart then boooom a bajilion universes were made...... or god was the big bang and he died and thats the big bang O.o who knows we should ask aliens... it seems like they have been here for a while

erm.... all of you here believed in God?

I don think God created life. I only believe in science.

p/s: Please forgive me if I crossed the religion limit.

well i dont really believe in god either so i agree with you its all science i mean its like i believe in jesus cause he's like a person and budha cause he/she (for all the budhas out there) becuase like they are like people to but how do we know god even exists?