Disfunctional Domain Name

Elixium-X

I have my own domain name, and I've set the nameservers to what HelioHost asked to set them to. My 'Main Domain' name is set as the correct domain...I have an index page. The page has worked even when I first signed up for the account. Now the problem is, when I go onto the Domain/URL, it shows up as if the website doesn't even exist. What can I do to correct this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Elixium-X

Details would be nice, i.e., name of your domain, your username on heliohost, etc etc. You can keep your password a secret though. ;)

But going from the info you provided, it's most likely that your domain provider has yet to switch the nameservers to helio, that just takes time.

On another note, you did use ns1.heliohost.org and ns2 right? With NO www at the beginning?

Details would be nice, i.e., name of your domain, your username on heliohost, etc etc. You can keep your password a secret though. ;)

But going from the info you provided, it's most likely that your domain provider has yet to switch the nameservers to helio, that just takes time.

On another note, you did use ns1.heliohost.org and ns2 right? With NO www at the beginning?

Correct, I used the exact nameservers HelioHost provided on their site, and separately placed both in each of the Nameserver boxes for that domain.

My domain is http://www.elixium-x.com/ and my user account name is elixiumx. And like I said, it has worked before, and even seconds after I initially put the new Nameservers into the domain name, the site was up and running. It stopped working, without reason, about a week into it, and I hadn't changed any of the files during that time period.