[Solved] problem of creating the addon domain

tigerlihao

I want to add a new addon domain "tigerlihao.com", and I have changed the name server to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org.

But there may be some errors when the first time I added it on Jan 1st. When I try to add it again, it shows:

There was a problem creating the addondomain. Show Details

Error from park wrapper: tigerlihao.com is already configured.

I think it will need some time to take effect. But 1 day past, it seems not work. I can neither see "tigerlihao.com" in Addon Domains nor in Parked Domains.

I wonder if someone can help me to clear the "configured" data for the domain "tigerlihao.com", so that I can add it again.

My Cpanel user name is "lihao12".

Thanks in advance!

Well, another 24 hours has past, the domain "tigerlihao.com" still not appears in any of the catalogs.

I've already got a sub-domain "tigerlihao.heliohost.org" and an add-on domain "tigerlihao.cn". Maybe there are some conflicts with the same "tigerlihao"?

Same as before when I try to add "tigerlihao.com" as an add-on domain.

Moreover, in the sub-domain page, "tigerlihao.com" is shown in the drop-list in the "Create a Subdomain" form. But when I try to add a sub-domain for "tigerlihao.com" it tells me:

"Error from domain wrapper: We were unable to locate your current domain name, tigerlihao.com in the webserver configuration! The subdomain cannot be added because information about your domain could not be obtained from the webserver configuration file."

Maybe this is a hint.

hi djbob,

as per your request in my thread ( http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=5209 ) just letting you know i have the same problems as tigerlihao.

my addondomain: curelocations.co.uk

cp account: guitarai

btw. i've checked tigerlihao.com yesterday and it was working (there was a blog in chinese, i think, there) and now it's not again....

btw. i've checked tigerlihao.com yesterday and it was working (there was a blog in chinese, i think, there) and now it's not again....

You mean "tigerlihao.cn"? It's my blog in Chinese, and it is working. But "tigerlihao.com" never.

Okay, I think things should be working now, but I'm not sure. Take a look, guys.

@tigerlihao - sorry - you are right. my mistake, but when i type tigerlihao.com i have 'server not found' page. when i type curelocations.co.uk i have 'account queued' page, so i'm not sure if the problem is the same. it seems like dns entry for yout .com doman is not right. i can't ping tigerlihao.com ,but i can .cn which shows the heliohost ip address.

@djbob - mine is still not. would it help if you can remove this addon domain ( curelocations.co.uk ) completely and i'll add it again?

No, the domain is fine. The "Account Queued" page is displayed by design. You added it successfully - you just need to wait 24 hours.

I take it this issue is resolved now.

i have the 'account queued' page since i added the domain, which was like 5 days ago. no change after 24, 48 hrs or even 5 days.