Error creating parked domain: lithonian.com already configured

Lithonian

I am trying to register my new domain (lithonian.com) to my HelioHost account (lith). During my inquisitive mucking about with the settings in CPanel, trying to figure out how to do this, I added/removed it as an addon domain a few times.

I eventually realised I had to add it as a parked domain. So I "disabled redirection" on the addon domain, and went to add it as a parked domain. I must have messed something up by this point, because I received an error message stating that "lithonian.com has already been configured".

I have checked the lists of all the pages in the Domains section of CPanel, and nothing shows there (addon domains, parked domains, subdomains, zone editor).

Also, I have set the nameservers of the domain to ns[12].heliohost.org - I did this as soon as I could because they take so long to propagate. However, on visiting the site I receive an "Account Queued" page. I'm not sure if this is because it is queued or because it's an unrecognised domain. FTP to the site seems to work, though, although again, it's all the same server I think so this could mean nothing.

Any suggestions as to how I could undo whatever mistakes I've made?