Vote for Democracy!

lappy512

Should Lappy512 reveal the password of the FREE proxy without posts required?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lappy, im serious. You do this one more time, any you're dead.

I AM COMPLETELY SERIOUS. ONE MORE TIME!! and im taking over ur site, and deranking you. you've gotta listen to teh admin.

me giving you a site for free is a violation of democracy! you should be content with what you have.

its a violation of democracy because i am giving privileges to a friend which wouldn't apply to others. thats like letting whites have an account for free, but blacks have to post (we dont do taht btw!)

yes, i would like you to pay with Helions. but then, of course, i will give you a new adress of course (like proxy.heliohost.org), and i will take the old one, and delete the other accounts on it, and there won't be ads.

hey, im keeping the vote open, thats democratic. but hey, it cant be like, you open a topic and vote that the admin gives you $100 dollars, and they say I have to give you the money because its democracy.

The main "democracy" part is teh HelioPolitics, which is currently under construction.