fengshaun

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refresh your browser's cache.

Also, I am seeing:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.2 Python/2.4.3 Server at bmarks.co.cc Port 80

Instead of the queued page.

Service unavailable showed only for a short while, I still see:

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Thanks for choosing HelioHost! We wish you good luck with your website.

Sincerely,

The HelioHost Staff

and my browser cache is reset.

I just did, and now bmarks.co.cc shows me the index of /

Ok, so it seems like it's my app's fault. Whichever url I "rewrite" it to (it's a rails app), that url will show 503 Unavailable. Now, the app doesn't start whenever I click "run" in rails panel. It says the application is now running, but when I go back to cpanel home, it says it's not running! The app's rewrite is now bmarks.co.cc/bm

Your browser's cache has nothing to do with rails not working. If CPanel says "App not Started", after you pressed "Start App", then the problem is with rails.

This link sounds like it describes the exact problem you are having w/ Rails:

http://forums.cpanel.net/f5/mongrel-issue-...0-a-163993.html

Even more (from that link):

I don't think cPanel is compatible with Rails 3.0 yet