Domain problem

freakzone

Hi, i signed up with sub-domain freakzone.heliohost.org, but now I am willing to use my top level domain name freakzone.in for your free hosting. As suggested here, i tried to add the domain to parked domains in my cpanel. It is almost 36 hours and still the domain is not working. When entering the domain name, the heliohost cgi error is showing up. I request for help regarding my issue and if possible, it would be better if my subdomain is replaced by my top-level domain freakzone.in

Please note that my domain name registered with some other domain registrar. However, i've observed that there is no problem on their side. Thank you and hoping my problem is solved soon.

Present sub-domain : freakzone.heliohost.org

Desired domain : freakzone.in

Username : freaker

Hi, I put this request some time back and got a reply to remove the top level domain from parked domains list. I did that and i wish the desired change is made so that I can start using my site on freakzone.in. Thank you in advance.

Hi, I put this request some time back and got a reply to remove the top level domain from parked domains list. I did that and i wish the desired change is made so that I can start using my site on freakzone.in. Thank you in advance.

I'm not seeing:

freakzone.heliohost.org

in our database but I do see:

freakzone.in

but it's not working. Did you register that domain? If so please make a new thread in Customer Service saying that your domain isn't working so I can escalate it.