[Solved] False Suspension Issues

When a server goes down, it can cause minor disruptions to some records in the account database, meaning that an account might be falsely suspended for no reason whatsoever. If you feel you have been wrongly suspended, then please post in this topic and we will solve the matter quickly and efficiently. Fortunately, these issues are easily solved, and can easily be resolved by the administrators and moderators. There are a small variety of possible scenarios listed below:

1. Account Suspended Page - If you can access your cPanel but your site shows the Account Suspended Page then we can easily unsuspend your account.

2. Failed cPanel Login - If you cannot login to your cPanel then make sure you are logging in through the heliohost homepage and your username begins with a lowercase letter (eg. jje NOT JJE or 1jje). If this fails, we can easily reset your password and PM/Email you a new one.

3. Both of the above cases - The administrators/moderators can investigate the matter thoroughly and attempt to resolve the issue. Please try using the renew script before posting.

If you are experiencing any of the above scenarios then please create a new post with:

1. Your username

2. Your domain name

3. Your server

4. The number of the scenario you are experiencing

Thank you for your cooperation :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my account is suspended too!

1. hroft

2. tux.int.ru (maybe expired) or maksimov.tk

3. Stevie

4. 3!

and

can you change my general domain tux.int.ru to maksimov.tk?

Dear xroft,

Please can you try logging in via the HelioHost homepage and let me know if you succeed. If not, I can reset your password which usually solves this issue. ;)

I have changed your main domain for you, give it 24 hours to resolve. ;)

Yours sincerely,

1. Account Suspended Page - If you can access your cPanel but your site shows the Account Suspended Page then we can easily unsuspend your account.

2. Failed cPanel Login - If you cannot login to your cPanel then make sure you are logging in through the heliohost homepage and your username begins with a lowercase letter (eg. jje NOT JJE or 1jje). If this fails, we can easily reset your password and PM/Email you a new one.

3. Both of the above cases - The administrators/moderators can investigate the matter thoroughly and attempt to resolve the issue.

Please can you try logging in via the HelioHost homepage and let me know if you succeed. If not, I can reset your password which usually solves this issue. ;)

I think since he said

4. 3!
he was referring to option 3 above which is suspended page AND cannot log into cPanel. It certainly doesn't hurt for xroft to try to logging in again though.

When I try to visit my Web site, it claims that my account is suspended. I cannot log into cPanel either. I tried logging into cPanel at the HelioHost main page and at http://wlair.us.to/cpanel.

Username: wlair

Domain: wlair.us.to

Server: stevie I believe

Number of scenario: 2

I have reactivated your account and your website is loading for me now. If your website still returns a suspended page, clear your cache and try again. Please try to log into you cPanel from the HelioHost homepage (at the bottom). If you still cannot access your cPanel, reply to this post and we will reset your password for you.

Username: volos4

domain: bla-bla.heliohost.org

after an operation to "Password Reset" got the message "Password change cannot be completed: Account is currently suspended! Please contact the billing / support department."

Please help restore access to the domain.

Hello,

I remebered last time, i have submitted a support, now that problem happen again!

I used this link for login cPanel: http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/?login_theme=cpanel

I rembered my last login was about May 2-10, but my account still marked inactive?

Now my site turned to a suspended page, and please restore my account.

One more thing, when i logged to the cPanel, do i need to click anything? or just login then logout(close)?

Thanks.

Guest Geoff

@KongCH please post the following info:

1. Your username

2. Your domain name

3. Your server

4. The number of the scenario you are experiencing

1. jalpro

2. jalpro.heliohost.org

3. Stevie

4. 3

http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/renew.php

This returns the following error:

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

Signing in on the homepage returns:

Login Attempt Failed!

1. jalpro

2. jalpro.heliohost.org

3. Stevie

4. 3

http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/renew.php

This returns the following error:

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

Signing in on the homepage returns:

Login Attempt Failed!

@jalpro: I have reactivated your account and your website is loading for me now. If your website still returns a suspended page, clear your cache and try again. Please try to log into you cPanel from the HelioHost homepage (at the bottom). If you still cannot access your cPanel, reply to this post and we will reset your password for you.

@jalpro: I have reactivated your account and your website is loading for me now. If your website still returns a suspended page, clear your cache and try again. Please try to log into you cPanel from the HelioHost homepage (at the bottom). If you still cannot access your cPanel, reply to this post and we will reset your password for you.

All working now, thankyou!

@Andry - I have reset your password and PM'ed you a new one. Please try logging in through the HelioHost homepage. ;)

I can see your site fine. It has a directory listing there. ;)

@Andry - I have reset your password and PM'ed you a new one. Please try logging in through the HelioHost homepage. ;)

I can see your site fine. It has a directory listing there. ;)

thanks, problem solved