Hack Into A Mac

npl

If you want to have "fun" on someone's mac and change passwords or anything for that matter all you need is assess to their hardware, a OSX installer cd or a way to boot the machine to linux. This works so long as the files you want to do stuff to are not encrypted. I have tried it, and the look on my friend's face made it worth while.

lol use this knowledge for the power of "good" not evil.

More info on how to do it below

http://lifehacker.com/5681710/how-to-break-into-a-mac-and-prevent-it-from-happening-to-you

This info is widely available across the web. Relax. Its just for pranks on your friends and what not. In fact knowing this can help you. Remember I said you can't easily get into their files if they are encrypted. Just use filevault and encrypt away and you are safe.

One last thing... just cause you own a mac don't give your self a false sense of security. Mac's like any computer are vulnerable.

• Like 1

This info is widely available across the web. Relax. Its just for pranks on your friends and what not. In fact knowing this can help you. Remember I said you can't easily get into their files if they are encrypted. Just use filevault and encrypt away and you are safe.

One last thing... just cause you own a mac don't give your self a false sense of security. Mac's like any computer are vulnerable.

I agree with you macs are only any safer if used properly and thanks for the firevault tip it was really useful