Heliohost Has Encountered An Error During Installation

mahai

what is the problem?

-----

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Please visit http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php and try to signup again.

-----

this was already my 3rd try.

I have to admit when I tried first I gave a forum username, but was not enrolled in the forum at that time. The second time I tried with the same username as the first time and got the error message:

-----

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Sorry, a group for that username already exists.

Please visit http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php and try to signup again.

-----

This time I tried with a different username, same emailadress, same forum user...

I would like to retry, but what was wrong with the last one?

themmc and themmc2 both are partially created, but neither are located in the database.

Likewise with mahai and mahai81.

@xaav, this is the same issue I posted in moderator forum, but they aren't actually being deleted fully like I originally thought, they are just being deleted from the database.

I too encountered this problem. Here is my email from HelioHost on 12/4:

Dear coderesc,

Please visit http://www.heliohost...ipts/signup.php and try to signup again.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

Heck, I didn't even get a reason. What did I do wrong?

Username: coderesc

Server: Stevie

Domain: My own: coderescue.us

Thank you in advance,

Rose

Edited by coderesc

You didn't do anything wrong. However, it appears there may be many accounts that have been partially-created, causing some server corruption.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any new accounts on Stevie until this problem is fixed.

When should I try to sign up again?

You will be able to sign up after our root administrator contacts cPanel support. Unfortunately, we have been waiting for some time for him to do this, and he is quite busy at this time. I cannot give you an estimate, because I don't know what his personal schedule is.

However, you can still sign up on Johnny. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.