[Solved] Johnny Addon/parked Domain Adding Problem

LittleApp

Hi All,

I also appear to be experiencing this problem. I urgently need to add a few more domains to my account. When I go to add addon domains I get the error message:

"Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more than (0) addon domains! The domain below was not setup!"

Both my addon domains section and parked domains section show 0 / 0.

My details are:

Username: seal86

Server: Johnny

Domain: ptsd.uk.tc

Can you please help?

Thanks in advance for your help

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm also having this problem on the Johnny server. I get the error:

"Error from park wrapper: Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more than (0) parked domains! helionet"

My limit for add on and parked domains are 0.

account details:

cpanel v. 11.30.2 (build 1)

username:

noodle

server:

johnny

domain: noodleninja.heliohost.org

Maybe the script to configure my account didn't run? I'm showing as having an unlimited amount of disk space as well, which I have not requested (hopefully that helps to narrow down where/when the error occurs).

Could you please add the domains noodleninja.com, noodleninja.info, noodleninja.mobi and noodleninja.net to my parked domains?

Thanks in advance for you help.

I still can't park a domain name for domain "ebc.heliohost.org". I'm trying to park "eloueraboardriders.com", having previously changed the DNS server references.

Can the root admin provide any outlook for when this might be dealt with? If it's in the "maybe sometime" category, are there any alternative ways to get the same result?

Appreciate any advice.

• 2 weeks later...