Stevie Down

anush

The Stevie server is down for a while i mean HTTP, the disk space on /var is over.

but the sites load some times but takes too long.

please inform DJ bob about this admins.

any way what is stored in /var.

IT loads slowly and some times does not , check the server monitor for details.

i used to get text message from pingdom informing my site is down most days at around 6-7 pm IST.

IT loads slowly and some times does not , check the server monitor for details.

i used to get text message from pingdom informing my site is down most days at around 6-7 pm IST.

lol To be honest mine is loading faster than usual. But trust the technology always :)

Go on viclou , try to make it below #100, you can even ask the user from your city to contribute.

any way who owns grd.net.pl i find that it is a status web site for many web hosts this is for http://x10hosting.grd.net.pl/monitor/

and much more.

Why not check the WHOIS to find the owner ?

DOMAIN NAME:		   grd.net.pl
registrant type:	   individual

And the individual is me. ; )

Thank you for using. : )

Yes, I do monitor over 20 webhosts.

I believe that Alexa is counting unique visitors and not how many times website is visited, otherwise many website owners would try to bump their websites by visiting it by themselves, this technique is useless, though. So there have to be more people in India that visits my websites. Of course only people with Alexa toolbar are counted and not that many people have it (I don't have it and I won't have it), so Alexa ranking is very approximate for domains out of the top 100 000 (global) and much close to true only for top 1 000 (global) in my opinion.