[Solved] Queued: Fm1337.me

GLaDOS

fm1337

stevie

(main) fm1337.tk

(parked)fm1337.me

I registered a parkeddomain and according to my clock on my system it has been 24 hours I think the clock might be incorrect as it has been screwing up lately so if it is incorrect I'm sorry If it hasn't been 24 hours feel free to call me a stupid idiot.

Nope I'm at school and its redirecting to the quened page but it will allow me to load the index.htm page if I type in fm1337.me/index.htm ip is

142.227.216.2 I've cleared the cache and tried on multiple computers

Edit I think its working now

Edit again nope its still redirecting its very buggy if someone could figure out why that Ip 142.227.216.2 is acting up I would appericate it as I stated I'm at school and I barely manged to get past the filter to post the problem

Edit once again it might be my school's proxy server that is buggy as hell

Proxies often times involve caching too. If clearing the browser cache doesn't help it might be your schools network is caching the queued page which would also explain why typing index.htm works because you didn't type that yesterday and it didn't get cached. If you have access to the proxy server/software clear it's cache too, but if you don't have that kind of access all you can do is wait.