[Solved] Suspended : Elektro8

e08ftunram

i'm sorry, heliohost admin, but the last post is unsolved my problem, the account still suspended, without any reason. can you unsuspended the account? and tell me why its suspended, i believe there's mistake or hijaking that is not from me. thank you.

a. usrnme heliohost: elektro8

b. server: stevie

c. domain: elektro08.com

This account cannot be unsuspended because it was involved in illegal activity. If it wasn't you that was doing this feel free to create a new account, and make sure you secure your account better against hackers this time around. If it was you that was involved in the illegal activity feel free to find another host. Either way this account cannot be unsuspended.

...so disappointed., i'm use heliohost for main hosting last year., but just in last month, there's 3 times of suspended, with different reason.

at least, can i get my data backup??

if can't, its time to say, thank you for all support until now.

No backup unfortunately. I don't know what activity got it suspended, but in some cases, backups could aid crime, hence we can't allow them. For instance, imagine you ran a phishing site. If we allow a backup, we'd be allowing you to retrieve whatever stolen information the site collected.