Unable To Login Anymore

logika

Hello all,

I need some help on my account. I registered here yesterday and was able to log in this morning here. I did upload my website files (using FTP), updated the database, and even start the cron job and it run good at the time (happy for this :) ). I edited the cron job configuration for about 2 times and after that it gets an error (missing key, something like that) and suddenly the email that I set there and the cron job configs were gone. And when I re-login into it, I got an error that my login is invalid. Even when I tried to connect via FTP, it still did not work. I tried to reset my password, but I only got the confirmation code, the link clicked will stay at "Confirmation Code:" box page and go nowhere.

user: logika

domain: logikakita.heliohost.org

server: johnny

Would you please help me on this? And what is the root cause of this?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

You can't log in is because you got suspended for running too many cron jobs. We only allow cron 2 executions per day (it can be 2 jobs once a day, 1 job twice a day, etc. so long as no more than 2 things run in any 24 hour period). The reason your cron jobs also deleted themselves is because they were set to run more than twice/day.

The account has been unsuspended.