Failing To Upload And Restore Joomla Website Content :c3.mw

jddalo

username: c3

server: johnny

domain name : www.c3.mw

for about two weeks i have been trying to upload the content backup to the server the backup was made from a different host and was uploading it on johnny server. I made both partial and full backups from the control panel using the control panel backup backup feature.

i could not restore the full backup as the file is too big and exceeds the disk space so i had to restore using the partial backup. The home directory backup restoration is however taking too long,

i wanted to ask for your help in uploading and restoring the website so that the web site should be up and running in the shortest time possible

I would recommend using FTP Client(like Filezilla) to upload files to your website as it is good and even for some reason if it gets cancelled, you can continue uploading the remaining files. If you have problem for disk space, you can upload some of the big files to some websites like Dropbox, etc.

can i send you the backup file so that you should help me with the restoration because i have been working on the restoration for along time. The full backup up file is about 1.6GB and i also have the partial backup of home directory and others which is about 90.1MB.

1.6 GB is too much for anybody to upload or send it. It would be good to just restore the home directory to the public_html directory of your heliohost site and execute SQL Queries and your site should be working fine, and also just upload the necessary and important files of that 1.6 GB Backup to Heliohost.