[Inactive] Error: Addon Domain Is Owned By Another User

blld

After deleting an addon domain (to change the associated username), I cannot recreate the same addon domain more then 24 hours later: "[the addon domain] is owned by another user."

However, I'm pretty sure there is no other user using that addon domain. The name server of the addon domain is pointed to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. What should I do? Thank you in advance! :)

Username = blmulder

Default domain name = daarzitwatin.nl

Addon domain name = lekkeranders.tk

I've already looked in the Advanced DNS Zone Editor, but I cannot find any instance of the domain lekkeranders.tk :huh: By the way, thank you for trying to help me and your free hosting service B)

• 2 weeks later...

Go ahead and change your password back to what it was. I'll PM the password that i used to login.

@Krydos: I couldn't find any dns records for lekkeranders.tk on Stevie or Johnny nor did it show on his Advanced DNS Zone Editor.

Wow, that's really strange! :huh: Why would somebody else add my domain to his/her account? Maybe something went wrong with the system? If you wish, I can change the nameservers of the domain to something else to prove it's my domain name.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the account that owned that domain has been inactive for over four months I went ahead and manually deleted it. Try adding the domain to your account now. Let us know if you still can't add the domain and we can take another look.

• 1 month later...