Inactivating An Account?

jjgmdj

They are deleted if you don't login for a long period of time like nine to ten months.

It's supposed to get deleted if inactive for 30 days. Not sure how long it is now but I wouldn't risk waiting over 30 days before I renewed my account.

i wanna to runn it as a long term, but i really can't assure i can log in the panel every month, feels really hard for me the keep it active in this way. :huh:/>

Well another alternative would be to pay $30.00 dollars a month to a paid host and then you could write them a check for 6 months at a time. :D

We don't ask for much. Just a simple login to your cpanel every 30 days. If you can find a better offer than heliohost, please let us know. Our free plan beats out most paid hosts.

http://www.heliohost.org/home/about

i wanna to runn it as a long term, but i really can't assure i can log in the panel every month, feels really hard for me the keep it active in this way. :huh:/>/>
Well another alternative would be to pay $30.00 dollars a month to a paid host and then you could write them a check for 6 months at a time. :D/> We don't ask for much. Just a simple login to your cpanel every 30 days. If you can find a better offer than heliohost, please let us know. Our free plan beats out most paid hosts. http://www.heliohost.org/home/about

XD i just wanna find a best free host the i can trust la! just in case if i forget to log in some time, will not cause me lose any data. whats more, i don't want to pay LOL

They are deleted if you don't login for a long period of time like nine to ten months.

It's supposed to get deleted if inactive for 30 days. Not sure how long it is now but I wouldn't risk waiting over 30 days before I renewed my account.

Oops, my bad ! My account wasn't deleted for eight months, so I said so.

@jjgmdj - Just use a free reminder service to remind you every month: http://www.memotome.com/

@yashrs - When we first started out Ashoat (owner) had it setup to delete after being inactive for 30 days. I know I've seen allot of old accounts in the database but just figured the deletion script was broken. Not sure if Krydos has fixed it or not so that's why I say don't wait over 30 days.

@yashrs - When we first started out Ashoat (owner) had it setup to delete after being inactive for 30 days. I know I've seen allot of old accounts in the database but just figured the deletion script was broken. Not sure if Krydos has fixed it or not so that's why I say don't wait over 30 days.

Okay, thanks.