[Solved] Johnny Mysql: Performing A Flush Hosts

JeMhUnTeR

Hi! I'm getting this error when I try to fix a problem I'm having with remote MySQL connection.

I'm trying to unblock a host, since that's where my site is hosted. I get this Exception when I try to connect.

exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [1129] Host 'acf.me.uk' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'' in /home/web/jemhunter/updcsconfe/dbtest.php:21 Stack trace: #0 /home/web/jemhunter/updcsconfe/dbtest.php(21): PDO-&--#62;__construct('mysql:host=john...', 'jemhuntr_admin', 'nottellingyou', Array) #1 {main}

Any ideas on how I should do this? I'm not sure about how I can get elevated priviledges over the server, if that's even possible.

No idea why, but this happened again today. I make requests to the database every minute with ajax, so I'm guessing that's the reason why I'm getting this.

Although I've checked my code and there's nothing fishy that I found which might cause an error. Is it possible to view the list of the error log in order to properly debug the issue?