[Answered] Signing Up Problem And Account Queued

rifan02

username: rifan02

server: johny

domain: muradtakla.com

I just recently registered to helio,and it has been for 4 days since my account was queued.I cannot log in to cpanel and it shows "The login is invalid".I got a email from helio stating that my account was added to the creation queue and when I check the status it states that my username does not exist in the database.If there was a problem I should have received an error message but I did not.So did I mess up something or should I just wait more?

FYI: I had a account with the same name,domain and server and it got deleted cause I could not log in for 1 month(I HAD A-LEVEL EXAMS :()

I signed up again with the same username and server and I got the "Hosting account installed" mail,but its been 4 days since I signed up and I am still getting the Account Queued page and I did not get any "Failled" mail.So whats wrong? I am trying this for over a week,please help.

There was a dns entry for this domain muradtakla.com and it was keeping you from signing up. You should have received an error message like this following the first email:

Dear rifan02, Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is: Sorry, a DNS entry for muradtakla.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the DNS cluster). Please visit http://www.heliohost...ipts/signup.php and try to signup again. Regards, HelioHost Staff

Ok I've deleted the dns entry and you should be able to signup without any problems.