Broken Mysql Tables

armitaage

user: armitege

server: stevie

domain: armitaage2.heliohost.org

I have installed on my server piwik analytics, and for the most part it is working fine. Except, it seems, that 3 of the necessary tables have become corrupted some time in June. I can find them with SHOW TABLES, but I cannot browse their data in phpMyAdmin and the analytics software cannot find them either. After doing a search online, it seems that the most common cause of this sort of behavior occurs when an innoDB database is moved and some required files are incorrectly copied. I have not moved the database in question, and all of the uncorrupted tables in the database use MyISAM engine anyway, so my assumption is that the corrupted tables are also MyISAM. Repair database from the cpanel doesn't help, it returns the same error as piwik analytics.

The database in question is armitege_piwik433 and the corrupted tables are piwik_archive_numeric_2014_06, piwik_archive_numeric_2014_07, and piwik_archive_numeric_2014_08.