[Solved] My Website Is Still Not Showing Up

Michel

Hello guys,

My website (pliner.us) is still not showing up. I already set the domain's name servers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. My username is Michel and the server is Stevie.

The problem may come from the fact I "played" with the directories when I created the additional domain name Pliner.us

I'd appreciate any help!

Thank you Byron.

I have created first this page, then 02 days after I tried to add my domain pliner.us (I already changed the DNS at my registrar). So maybe the sub-domain at heliohost.org I first created is considered as my "main domain" ??

My domain pliner.us is no more in the queue, the page simply doesnt open.

First, thank you Byron.

I added my domain as an "Addon Domain" about 36 hours ago + or -. The issue is, with the FTP I deleted the sub-domain created when adding the domain. Then have created it one more time etc. So now it's a mess.

Will wait until tomorrow, let's see if the site shows up.

I think your best bet will be to just start over. First delete the Addon Domain and then the Sub-Domain through the cpanel features. Then create the Addon Domain again which should create the sub-domain again if I'm not mistaken.

If you encounter any problems, let me know.

Today my site turned back not resolving. The strange is, everything seems ok. Pretty close to desist. Maybe I should delete my Heliohost account and recreate it, this time with my domain (not the Heliohost sub) as "Main Domain".

EDIT: working now...

Edited by Michel