[Solved] Remove DNS entries

Louis53

I did Congratulations! Your account has been added to the creation queue. You should be able to login at xxx.heliohost.org/cpanel within 24 hours. Please note, however, that because account creation is daemonized it may take up to 48 hours before your site is up on the web.

Thx you for the help hope it will solve my problem!

Problem: Dear louis53, Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is: Sorry, a DNS entry for waros.heliohost.org already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the DNS cluster).

Congratulations! Your account has been added to the creation queue. You should be able to login at serveurwaros.heliohost.org/cpanel within 24 hours. Please note, however, that because account creation is daemonized it may take up to 48 hours before your site is up on the web.

I created another because I cant deleted it!

waros.heliohost.org is still associate with johnny but it is an stevie account so it cuz this lagg:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@waros.heliohost.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

and when I go there: http://waros.heliohost.org/ and I click account panel it bring me to johnny one so I cnat connect but I can connect through stevie one

Try importing your database normally first. If it works, just use it as-is.

If it fails, go here: http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/18875-stevie-mysql-common-questions-and-problems/ Under "Error -2013 (Lost connection during query...) / Database error installing software / Error editing tables in PHPMyAdmin", try the solution for restoring backups.

You'll need to unpack the gzip archive and edit the plain-text file. You can gzip it later if you wish.