[Answered] Severely Frustrated

coplaypl

I am desperately trying to log on to my heliohost account. I need to do a FTP file thing. The little gray box comes up repeatedly - every time I fill in the user name and password the box disappears and reappears with those boxes blank. It's not telling my username or password is wrong so I don't know what to do.

I tried seeing if my account is inactive - and the site says it is not. I have tried resetting the password multiple times - nothing sees to work.

Also, every time I post a message here, my keyboard just goes haywire and I keep having to backup and retype - what is up wth tat?

Anyway - can someone please help me get intomy ccount s I ca figure out how t d ths ftp thig?

I also cannot get into the Cpanel on the regular site.

I am still trying to log in - every time I do password reset, the CPanel log in won't accept the new password. It keeps telling me the login is invalid.

Mostly I can't even get to the new password - and I keep entering the confirmation code - and it's not being accepted either.

I also tried the SSL reset link - and my computer stops that as a security problem.

Can someone please help?