Stevie Response Time Is High

mame

I know that stevie server was fast before some days. But starting from some days ago my website is slow and even it can't load the page for me. I have checked the response time with pingdom and its average response time is 1370 ms. You can see the screenshoot of response time in the attachment.

If the problem is because of my website, let me know and I will make correction on my site. My website is hameroha.com.

post-47395-0-52978700-1410767409_thumb.png

post-47395-0-59800100-1410767444_thumb.png

Your page opens up in a couple of seconds for me. I'm not sure about the pingdom tool, I'm just going by my connection. You also have to keep in mind that we a are a free webhost and we have thousands accounts. With thousands of accounts, somebody at some point in time is going to overload the server and everybody's site is going to be slow until that person is suspended. If you want super fast all the time, then you'll need a pay host.

I see many large images and many external requests on that website. This increases the time of your page load significantly.

Try reducing the size of your images or you can use caching so that the page loads faster the next time the page is refreshed.