Postgresql Database Ownership Problem

SDASQL

I want to use the Program Faktura32 in combination with the PostgreSQL Database i've created on your site. I've been using Faktura32 with a local Database with lots of entry. Since i don't want to recreate the whole database i've made a backup. Here the problems start. Since the backup execution of the program itself is very strange i need to have the ownership of the database. The problem is that the database i've created is the owner of the account i've created (sdasql) but i need the owner to be the user i created inside you control panel which would be "sdssql_faktura32" otherwise i cannot load the backup. Is there anyway where i can change the owner of the table from sdasql to sdasql_faktura32? This would help me a lot. Otherwise i have to redo the work of nearly 1.5 years.

PS: After the backup is completed i can delete the user sdasql_faktura32. It's only needed for the backup (as i told you the program is very strange). so it wouldn't be persistence...