[Solved] Suspended:vnandan

vnandan

uname: vnandan

server: stevie

domain: unstablecode.com

my account got suspended. Last time it happened i renewed it from the scripts. This time its telling me that the account is not suspended.

trying to login it shows invalid credentials.

Reseting my password it keeps opening the page with the manually enter confirmation code. event when i enter it, it still shows the same.

opening the site shows the errror that account is suspended. cant access FTP as well.

Please advise.

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

• Like 1

I am a little confused here. This site is a personal site with almost no visitors at all. I use it to host my personal projects the links to which are no crawlable. Is it possible for me to get a look into the "high server load" info that caused it? A graph on load vs. time or analysis of traffic source would be ideal.

Most of your load is coming from:

/home1/vnandan/public_html/blog/index.php

So far today you are third highest cpu use, and twenty-fifth highest memory usage so I would recommend looking into ways to reduce your account's cpu usage. Let us know if you need any more help with this issue.