[Solved] Question About Java & Multiple Accounts

sagnik

I've requested for java about on July 01, 2014. Next day I got a reply with that, "You have to wait 6 months or something". And After 1 month I've got a new reply that is "You should have java within 24 hours. If you have any further problems, please post in the Customer Service forum.", what does it means?

Other 3 account are for my friends.

Does I've Java enabled or not?

My username is: sgjava

Domain: sgjava.tk

Server: Johnny

Um, they're all registered to you...and the domain names and content all suggest you're the one using them. I'll escalate this, but krydos will likely want your friends to prove they are theirs and that you're not the one using them.

As for the java, I can't tell since you have a custom error page and no content. If you disable the custom errors and see a 404 from tomcat (error has navy blue bars, top and bottom) you have java.

Sir, here is the url of my jsp file: http://www.sgjava.tk/test_coding/jsp/first.jsp

please check the file, and tell me what is wrong!

I've requested java for these domain and I've got a response which I posted on my first post in these topic and these account was handled by me.

Yes, one time my account had suspended. If I request for java now, then how many long I have to wait to become Java active on my account? I'm asking this question because, previously I've got Java within 1 month of requesting...

The time you wait depends upon how many others are in front of you in line.

Our estimate times are long because they assume that everybody in line will get it, but only X people per day lose it. Many people get it sooner because a lot of accounts are inactive or suspended when it's their turn and get skipped over.

• 3 weeks later...