[Solved] Account Suspended: Naijatechnet

Naijatechnet

Do not unsuspend. Do not backup.

Usually that reason means you were doing something illegal. I'll escalate this to see what Krydos says about it since we generally do not delete accounts like this.

Sir, i am not doing anything illegal with it and i don't knw why it was suspended. I run a wordpress blog on it and now i have bought a new domain inwhich i want to do a 301 redirect so as not to affect my traffic. I can't leave heliohost now because i can't change my nameservers on 1and1.com (were i registered my domain) because it has been locked. Thats why wan't to do a 301 redirect. Pls help me :-( . My domain has more 7 months to go and i don't want it to waste just like that. Pls

If you were running wordpress, I wouldn't be surprised if you got hacked and the hacker did something illegal. Wordpress is infamous for its security vulnerabilities, especially when dubious plugins or themes are installed or when it isn't kept updated. I don't know exactly what activity occurred since the reason given is a generic one we use for "other abuse", and I can't find any abuse reports for that domain.

As for 1&1, their support should be able to change the NS for you if you can't get into their site.

Krydos has to decide whether we can remove the domain from your suspended account because he was likely the one who suspended it in the first place. He only checks the boards every few days, so it may take some time for him to see this.

• 2 weeks later...

if you cant unsuspend it kindly delete it

First of all sorry for not getting back to you sooner. As wolstech said I usually try to check in on the forums at least every other day, but I've been very busy.

As wolstech said that account cannot be unsuspended, and we cannot provide a backup of any of the data on the account because of illegal activity. I have queued the account for deletion and you should be able to recreate your account using your .com domain shortly. It does look like your wordpress site was hacked and that's why you were permanently suspended. It is each users responsibility to maintain the security of your website, and if you use weak passwords or vulnerable software this can happen sometimes. In the future I recommend being a little more vigilant about your security.