If the war happened....Chinese vs USA

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at that time thwy were unheard. But now much more countries have nukes.. The one thing that we don't need is a 3 ww

We obviously don't need or even want a third world war. But I'm pretty sure that the relations between China, Japan, and Taiwan r so tense right now that we may have a thrid world war in a matter of months.

And u say that many countries have nukes, but the United States still has the most because it has a good workforce, smart developers, anda long history in this area of expertise.

Don't forget the remains of Russia weaponry... They are as devastating as US and in the hands of american enemies... Pakistan, and bunch of other countries in thar area...

Oh, come on... Why US just don't leave the rest of the world in peace. Why do they have to get it every single confusion that happens in the world... the government should matter about internal problems... Not just external

I don't think that launch this whole power in other country would be a nice solution... I mean, there are PEOPLE who doesn't have anything to do with the government fights... They should die cuz US needs a way to use his power???? That just doesn't seem right...

And who the hell asked them for do that?

I mean, Irak doesn't want americans there. Afganisthan as only a success cuz it was a very small campaign... Who give the "peacemaker" position to US? Are they really peacemakers? Cuz Irak wouldn't say that... Good or bad, at least people didn't died in the street just by going to the market...

And 9/11 unfortunately happened cuz US just can't hold themselves in their own country.

I'm not defente Bin Laden, I hate him... But... If US hadn't get involved in other's people business it wouldn't have happened

First of all, I doubt china would attack Taiwain. If it did, we would attack them, but not with nukes... or well, I'm not so sure GWB wouldn't, cause he's crazy, but, we have pleged assistance to them, and we would look cowardly not to help. Many military generals would actually like this, so they could do an actual combat test of the technology we've been researching for the past 40 years. For all we know, the US military has 40 foot tall robot things with huge lazers, lots of armor, and big guns. If they released something like this, it would imediately be mass produced, along with the ammo for it. But on the home front, almost every wall mart would shut down, and the worlds biggest employer would lay off everyone who worked for them. Then, in china, the many American factories would just pack up and leave, causing massive unimployment in both countries. So where would they go? Both nations militarys, causing a war bloodier than WWI and WWII combined. Both nations know this, and most likely, they aren't gonna try to start one. I mean, its just little taiwain, china has no reason to take it out, but alot of reason not to.

And who the hell asked them for do that?

I mean, Irak doesn't want americans there. Afganisthan as only a success cuz it was a very small campaign... Who give the "peacemaker" position to US? Are they really peacemakers? Cuz Irak wouldn't say that... Good or bad, at least people didn't died in the street just by going to the market...

And 9/11 unfortunately happened cuz US just can't hold themselves in their own country.

I'm not defente Bin Laden, I hate him... But... If US hadn't get involved in other's people business it wouldn't have happened

The Soviet Union unknowingly gave the U.S. the power of peacemaker when it backed down in 1991......................

And people die in the streets because the insurgents in Iraq blow up markets, children's hospitals, homes, etc, for some odd reason...............

Don't forget the remains of Russia weaponry... They are as devastating as US and in the hands of american enemies... Pakistan, and bunch of other countries in thar area...

Oh, come on... Why US just don't leave the rest of the world in peace. Why do they have to get it every single confusion that happens in the world... the government should matter about internal problems... Not just external

The United States [/u]is dealing with internal matters. There are programs promoting education, jobs, housing, et cetera. There are literally thousands of these programs in the United States. And at least a hundred of them are government funded.

That's my point... Why spend so much in war while unnemployement rate is high? When the health could be improved...

And the bombs in Irak only started after the american invasion

It seems as though people these days are so ungrateful. The United States is a better place than it was thirty years ago. I mean, even with these jobless people, the unemployment rate is still much lower than it was during the Great Depression. And it's the people's fault that the unemployment rate is as high as it is. I have two words to sum it up for you: inadequate contraception. People were making babies at an alarming rate in the 50s and 60s. So now there are too many people and not enough jobs. But I expect the unemployment rate will drop within a decade's time.