If the war happened....Chinese vs USA

By "greedy" he means, we push other countries to get rid of stuff(emmisions, WMD's) when we are the main cause of it or have the most. Unfortunantly that is american lifestyle and bussiness... and our tax money going to build up weapons in countries that probably wont ever use them.

We have a lot of emissions because we were the first country 2 mass produce cars. So it is only natural 4 us 2 b like that. I mean, we also have a lot of land. And the easiest way 2 get around this land is by car, so we use cars very often. And we only get rid of WMDs in countries that we don't trust, or think r unfit 2 have WMDs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 years later...
  • 3 months later...

First,I'm a Chinese.

If the war between Chinese mainland and taiwan happened.

As a American cintizen ,you think whether USA will join in or not?

what about your thinks on this war?

I hope you give me a reply .I will thanks very much! just a peoples'intention gathering.

I don't think the US will join. Its economy is failing it.

• 4 months later...

Now this is one hot issue:

The Philippines has been battling it out with China on the Scarbourough Shoal, also known as the Panatag Shoal. It all started way back in April when a Chinese fishermen were caught by the Philippine Navy illegally fishing in Philippine waters at the shoal. Chinese Naval Observation boats came and a stand-off started.

Ever since, both parties have not come to a closure yet...

The Philippines is relying on a multi-lateral agreement with China and the rest of the ASEAN nations to promote peace and equal access to the resources in the West Philippine Sea or South China Sea if you may call it. However, it is to be noted that the Panatag Shoal is within the 200 NM exclusive economic zone of the Philippines, which gives it authority to exercise its sovereignty over the Shoal as per UNCLOS. However, China does not acknowledge the agreement, though they have signed the UNCLOS. In addition, China wants to have the issue settled bilaterally.

Now come USA. The Philippines and the US have a mutual defense treaty. If ever China would wage war on the Philippines over the shoal, that's something i won't want to happen...

But this can grow big, especially that the 2 greatest powers on earth are battling each other out over one shoal.

• 2 years later...