Phpmyadmin

softlab

Hi. I managed in connecting remotely to MySql, but cannot create the database. If I connect with MyPhpAdmin I see a database named "parrocchia", and I cannot drop it. If I connect remotely to MySql I do not see that database at all, but if I try to create a database named "parrocchia" I get an error message saying "Access denied for user 'softlab'@'%' to database 'softlab_parrocchia'.

Is there anyone who can help me?

I summarize my problem:

- in phpMyAdmin I see a database named 'softlab_parocchia'; when I try to execute a drop command, I am told it's disabled

- in remote access I do not see that database; when I try to create it, I am told that it exists.

How can I do?

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, in short:

1. I created a database named, johann_ttrss

2. I deleted this database, johann_ttrss, on MySQL page in cpanel. (because not knowing InnoDB issue, and trying deleting and then recreating)

3. Try to recreate this database with the same name, johann_ttrss, but encountered already exists problem while this is no this database in MySQL page in cpanel.

4. When I navigated to phpmyadmin page, i finally find this already deleted database, namely, johann_ttrss.

5. After searching this forum, I found this post and followed what Moderators said in #4 (floor of this post), but encountered the same problem in #5.

My question now is: How did you manage to operate on it according to #8?

Can you help me?

By the way, how to deal with the InnoDB problem?

<p>And when i try to delete one exit database in terminal, i encountered the following message:</p>

<p> </p>

<div>mysql> drop database johann_tinyrss;</div>

<div>ERROR 1010 (HY000): Error dropping database (can't rmdir './johann_tinyrss', errno: 39)</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Note: johann_tinyrss is another database that i create instead of johann_ttrss</div>