[Solved] Suspended: Gohcj99

gohcj99

That is odd. Looking at it, theres like 10 accounts created in the past 3 days that we suspended for this (most are obvious phishing attempts like " infocheckupdate.heliohost.org "). I guess it's possible we suspended yours by mistake while doing these (phishing suspensions are all manual).

I'll escalate it, but krydos usually just says what we say when it comes to phishing...it can't be unsuspended. If you want, you're welcome to create a new account instead. Just let us know if you do so we can close this topic.

Thanks for the info.

If possible I would like not to register again and maintain my account.

Hmm , since i have not do anything yet beside creating a mysql database. A new account is possible.

If un-suspension not possible , Is it possible to delete my account and allow me to recreate my account with the same details (email , username...etc )

A new account is possible. If un-suspension not possible , Is it possible to delete my account and allow me to recreate my account with the same details (email , username...etc )

You won't be able to reuse the username or domains, it'll say they're taken if you try them. Not sure on the email.

A new account is possible. If un-suspension not possible , Is it possible to delete my account and allow me to recreate my account with the same details (email , username...etc )
You won't be able to reuse the username or domains, it'll say they're taken if you try them. Not sure on the email.

Ok , update me if un-suspension is not possible , I'll move on to create a new account.

Thanks.