[Solved] Suspended: Almazden

eeze

That normally is a result of something illegal running on the account. It's usually due to hackers breaking into insecure/outdated software you were running, then setting up things like botnet control scripts. I'll escalate it, but I wouldn't expect much to be done. I can't recall one of these being unsuspended.

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

Thank you yashrs and thank you wolstech for the update. I really hope that wasn't the case. I have a fully updated wordpress installation. I may have had a few plugin updates that needed to be installed but they were all fairly recent updates that I needed to test. I hope this can be reversed. I really enjoyed having hosting through heliohost :(

Due to abuse of our email system (especially on Stevie) we have had been forced to tighten our security on spam sending accounts. Your account was suspended for sending 281 emails on average per day. We recommend you keep this value below 50 emails per day to avoid being suspended. This is your only warning. The next suspension will be permanent. Feel free to use these forums for assistance if you're unsure how to reduce the number of emails your account sends, how to prevent vulnerabilities on your site that could allow a spammer to send mail from your account, etc.

When you are confidant that you can solve your spam email problem quickly before you get suspended again let us know by replying to this thread and the first admin that sees it can unsuspend your account.

Due to abuse of our email system (especially on Stevie) we have had been forced to tighten our security on spam sending accounts. Your account was suspended for sending 281 emails on average per day. We recommend you keep this value below 50 emails per day to avoid being suspended. This is your only warning. The next suspension will be permanent. Feel free to use these forums for assistance if you're unsure how to reduce the number of emails your account sends, how to prevent vulnerabilities on your site that could allow a spammer to send mail from your account, etc. When you are confidant that you can solve your spam email problem quickly before you get suspended again let us know by replying to this thread and the first admin that sees it can unsuspend your account.

Thank you Krydos! Please unsuspend my account when you get the chance.

The emails are just individual logs of database errors when people visit my website. I didn't realize the database was erroring out so often resulting in 281 emails per day. I'll turn off the email logging as soon as you can give me access to my account. Thank you for understanding and for the warning! :)

Unsuspended. If that's the case I guess this is proof that we respect the privacy of our users and don't snoop into the actual contents of the emails, but rather just monitor the volume of emails. Sorry for the inconvenience, and good luck.

Unsuspended. If that's the case I guess this is proof that we respect the privacy of our users and don't snoop into the actual contents of the emails, but rather just monitor the volume of emails. Sorry for the inconvenience, and good luck.

I removed the offending code, but will need a few more hours to confirm I didn't place redundant code anywhere else.

Thank you for being so understanding of the situation Krydos. I am so happy to have my website back!