[Solved] Cannot Log Into Cpanel

Guest walkern

Guest walkern

Hello,

I received the message saying that my account is being set up at least week ago. According to the status link provided, I should be able to log in to my CPanel, but each time I add the username listed in the email and the password I wrote down, it says invalid login.

I tried requesting the password be reset, but after 5 days I still haven't received any email messages containing password reset links.

username: walker

domain: think-again.heliohost.org

Any further information you need from me?

Guest walkern
Your username is: walkern

Sorry, that was a typo in my original post. I have been using walkern as my login name in both my attempts to log in and when trying to get my password reset.

Guest walkern

1840hours update: Okay, I received the reset password and have successfully logged into my CPanel. The thread can be marked [solved] or deleted.

Thanks for the prompt replies, Byron. :)

I'm having much the same problem.

I've been trying to sign up on the Johnny server for over a week now.

The first time, it said it was successful, but, I never received any type of confirmation. The server showed as being up.

I tried logging in the next day to the control panel and it says that my password was wrong, so, I tried to reset the password and, while it recognizes my email address, it never sends a reset notice either.

I have tried to sign up using various things to answer the questions for the sign up form, but it always says that there was an error signing up (although it doesn't give a specific error).

Now, if I use any of the information that I used during the original sign up, such as the sub-domain name it says that it is already being used.

TIA

Druid6900