[Solved] Mysql Error In Stevie

paladox2014

Settle down. Posting three times in five hours doesn't accomplish anything more than making yourself look incredibly impatient. This is the reason I asked your permission before I changed your password, and you said it was fine.

Anyways, your password has been reset again, and emailed to your contact address again.

Hi i still havent recived my password. Could you change it and give it to me please. it seems it doesewnt want to send password to my email i did delete my account last week and then recreated it using username paladox1.

Yes it was fine you changed my permission I am not saying it wasent but what I mean is it is not sending a password reset email to my email nor is it when you do it.

Internet explorer is actually the broken one here. Chances are IE is either too old or too new. Try compatibility mode, or just keep using chrome.

As for not receiving password emails, you use a yahoo email address. Yahoo currently has Stevie blacklisted, so you won't get any mail from us until Stevie's unblocked by spamhaus.