Help Me Plz

hoba2010

That install has a few indicators of nulled/pirated vB...I said not to install that here.

I'll give you 24 hours to remove it or provide us with proof you purchased the license. If you don't, I'll suspend you for copyright infringement.

You're welcome to use it, but you need to pay for it. I've found quite a few nulled vB installs on here. Using it without paying for it is software piracy and is against our terms of service.

If you can provide proof that you've paid for it, I'll be happy to let you use it.

There are no hosts out there that will let you use pirated vB. Our terms of service are in line with those of many other (paid) hosting companies. Most free companies are even more restrictive than we are with their terms of service.

If you wish to host a forum here without paying for software, I usually recommend phpBB: http://www.phpbb.com I haven't used the more recent versions, but back in the 2.x days, it was a very good product. Others I often see used include SMF (http://www.simplemachines.org/) and MyBB (http://www.mybb.com/)

but icould install nulled vb on freezoy hosting and they didnot suspend the account for me and my account from 3 months + if i use ipboard forum u will suspend my account too ?

And idont have money or visa to purchase a vb script so iused the nulled vb script

If it is paid software, you must pay for it to use it here. IpBoard, vBulletin, Xenforo, and any other paid forum will get you suspended if you use a nulled/cracked version of it. Software piracy is illegal in the USA where we are located, hence why we cannot allow you to run it here.

As for freezoy, having just looked them up, you were violating their terms of service as well:

You agree to not use the Service to: 6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;

Nulled software infringes copyright.Not having money for it basically justifying theft by being poor. It's not an excuse, and is still illegal either way. vBulletin is not permitted unless you pay for it and provide us proof you did so. Period. Please use a free product such as the ones I mentioned above instead.

Because nobody found it yet, or possibly the company is based in a location where piracy is tolerated. A lot of hosting companies in countries like china simply don't bother enforcing copyright laws because the country is very lax about it, or doesn't have laws against it.

In the USA, we're required to be strict about it, or we can get sued.