[Solved] Switched To Bad Cpanel Layout, Can't Go Back (Please Help Me)

Vordar

Hello! I switched from the cPanel theme I was on- x3- to x2 out of curiosity. Turns out, x2 is not even close to as good as x3... it lacks many features, including the option to change back to the x3 theme. Which is kind of a big deal. Anyone know how to escape the clutches of x2? Thanks in advance!

In an attempt to fix it, I ended up with the same problem.

There isn't any options to switch back. This is something that needs to be fixed by an admin.

Can you post your username, domain and server for the admins?

@Krydos or Byron, can you switch the theme package in the WHM to x3 for me as well?

User: tjoene2

domain: tjoene2.heliohost.org

server: johnny

Hi!

I have the same problem:

I changed theme from "paper_lantern" to "x" and I can't switch it back.

Can someone change theme back to "paper_lantern"?

Info:

HelioHost username: aigarspl

Domain: druvatest.heliohost.org

Server: Johnny

Please, help me, I can't continue my work!

I was able to remove the broken themes from that dropdown box on Johnny. Now x3, the functional theme, is the only one available. I may look into removing that dropdown box completely in the future. Thanks to everyone who helped troubleshoot this issue. Let us know if you're still having any issues setting or switching themes.

Since someone showed some interest in paper lantern I went ahead and enabled it. Let us know if you find any bugs in it. I tested it out quickly and it seems pretty functional, and most importantly it includes a way to switch back to the x3 theme. Since there are two themes available to choose from I'll leave the theme dropdown box. The only reason I was considering removing it was because it seemed kind of silly to have a dropdown with only one option in it.

The most exciting part of paper lantern in my opinion is that it is much more mobile friendly than x3. Enjoy.