[Solved] Website Broken After Johnny Server Update

tortuga3

Hello,

First of all, I'd like to say thank you, thank you so much for the great service you provide here for free. It's very much appreciated.

Well, my issue is the following, I have a website running running concrete5 CMS, a very old version, that now I regret not having updated in time, well the thing is that it's completely useless after the update on the johnny server. here is the website's url so you can see the error messages for yourself: http://www.fundacionanitayjuanelbolo.org

I went into my CPanel and managed to backup the directory for the website but not the database for some reason under MySQL

Databases it shows up as 0.00 MB in size, when it should be at least a couple MBs in size, and when I go an check the Database it says the error message: DBD::mysql::db do failed: Unknown database

Can this be fixed ? if not could it be possible for the administrators to move my site to the stevie server so I can get my website working again ?

Thank you for your time

The MySQL problem can be fixed by the admin.

About the PHP warnings, you can disable the warnings by adding the following line in the root file:

error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_STRICT);

This should remove all the Strict Standards warnings

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

What is the name of the affected database(s)? It will look something like username_database. A few users have lost access to their database like this, and I suspect once we get reconnect your CMS to its database it will work again.

Thank you to both of you.

What is the name of the affected database(s)? It will look something like username_database. A few users have lost access to their database like this, and I suspect once we get reconnect your CMS to its database it will work again.

Here is the name of the database tortuga3_0003c5

If there is anything you could Admin, I'd be really grateful. Thanks again.

The database tortuga3_0003c5 should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected database. Let us know if you need an further help with this.

The database tortuga3_0003c5 should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected database. Let us know if you need an further help with this.

Thank you for your help again Admin, now the concrete5 cms connects to the database just fine. however I still get the same strict standards error messages, I tried doing what the Moderator suggested but that didn't help.

would it be possible to move my directory to the stevie server? I believe that's still has the old php/mysql versions no ?

thanks

however I still get the same strict standards error messages, I tried doing what the Moderator suggested but that didn't help.

Check out http://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/installation/strict-standards-and-c5-support-errors/#688611

would it be possible to move my directory to the stevie server? I believe that's still has the old php/mysql versions no ?

You can always move your account between servers on your own using the instructions located at http://wiki.helionet.org/Moving_your_account but Stevie php and mysql will be upgraded eventually too. It might make more sense to fix your site where it is now (which might only take a few minutes) rather than spend a couple days moving your site (which might not even fix your errors anyways), but that's just my opinion.

however I still get the same strict standards error messages, I tried doing what the Moderator suggested but that didn't help.
Check out http://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/installation/strict-standards-and-c5-support-errors/#688611
You can always move your account between servers on your own using the instructions located at http://wiki.helionet.org/Moving_your_account but Stevie php and mysql will be upgraded eventually too. It might make more sense to fix your site where it is now (which might only take a few minutes) rather than spend a couple days moving your site (which might not even fix your errors anyways), but that's just my opinion.

Thank you so much Admin, that link really helped, you were right it only took a few minutes, now I've got the site back.