[Solved] Suspended?: Fldstn

a. fldstn

b. stevie

c. fieldstationkids.org

I was notified this afternoon that the website is down. When I tried to log in to see if there was a problem, I got the message "We're sorry, but we could not find that username in the database." I checked my email and apparently I missed the message sent July 20 that said my account was being suspended. I'm certain that I just logged in July 10th, so that's probably why I missed the email notice...

Now when I try to renew with the script, I get the message "We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error."

Please advise. We are a non-profit organization and some of our members need access to information and forms, as well as the fact that we are a school and the school year is starting soon! Thank you for your help!

Your account was suspended for inactivity, because you haven't logged into your account in the last 30 days. To reactivate your account, please visit http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/renew. To prevent this from happening in the future please remember to visit http://heliohost.org/ to log into your account at least once every 30 days.

If you are still seeing the Account Suspended page after renewing your account, please clear your cache.

Do note that there exists no account with the name "fldstn", but there is one with the name "fsps". Perhaps you have mistaken the username?

I'm certain it was "fldstn" but I tried to reactivate "fsps" as you suggested. I got the same message that it isn't in the database. Then I tried a few other ideas, but none seemed to be found in the database. So I created a new account and it worked fine. Thank you for looking into it. I haven't had any trouble with HelioHost before this, so it seems very odd for the account to have disappeared. Whatever happened, I'd like to make sure I don't make the same mistake again. Please let me know if you have any ideas on what might have happened. Thank you!!

If the account becomes inactive and is not renewed, it eventually gets deleted. Odds are this is what happened. We only have so much space, and accounts that sit unused for months don't make good use of that space, so we delete them as needed to keep space free for new users. The best way to prevent this from happening is to log in every 30 days so your account does not become inactive.