[Solved] Suspended: Klrcc

username: klrcc

host: johnny

klrcc.heliohost.org

Like several others have mentioned, I am unable to reactivate my account due to "inactivity".

The reactivation button says the name is not in the database, but I can still log in to cPanel and have made changes to a couple of html files with the code editor.

I have cleared the cache as suggested to others.

I use this account for coding class practice, though there was no Summer class for me, I will need access to it again beginning in September. I have tried to log in each month to keep the account active, but I don't think it is always logged if I am using ws_ftp. Is this possible?

In any case, what else can I do to bring my site back up?

Thanks.

If you just renewed it, it takes up to 24 hours to come out of suspension. It is listed as active so the server likely just hasn't gotten its act together.

Give it 24 hours then clear your cache again. If it is still suspended after that, let us know and we'll look into it further.

<p>

If you just renewed it, it takes up to 24 hours to come out of suspension. It is listed as active so the server likely just hasn't gotten its act together. Give it 24 hours then clear your cache again. If it is still suspended after that, let us know and we'll look into it further.
</p>

<p> </p>

<div>Nope. 2 days later and the suspended page is still there. I checked all the URLs in the site, same thing. Also checked the site on my phone (it was never cached there), and, same problem.</div>

<div> </div>

<div>I can log into cPanel fine, and edit my files in the code editor, but then nothing displays on the live site except the account suspended page. Help!</div>