Phpmyadmin Not Accessible

bobcoin

Hi there guys,

I have setup my website, it loads great. No issues with the Cpanel basic features.

Now, here is my issue. I need to access phpMyAdmin to import an .sql file. I have tried multiple times to access it, and i always get the same message:

"Please be patient, you will be redirected in a moment...."

I never got redirected.

So i decided to download the official php framework from phpMyAdmin.net and upload it, so i could have remote access directly going to /phpMyAdmin from the domain.

I know stevie is using mySQL version 5.1.52 , so I made sure i installed the right phpMyAdmin framework.

Yet, when I access the folder I get a blank page. Even though I know everything is setup right.

Other than that I also often get this message:

"the mySQL Server is offline..."

---------

Is there a way to fix it?

• 4 weeks later...

Change your password here: http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/passwd/index.html Then log out, and clear your cache.

After that, try PhpMyAdmin again. Very often the reason it won't work because the mysql and cpanel password got out of sync. The blank page can occur for this reason, or also if there is high load on Stevie. It's working fine for me right now.