Is There A Way To Access Slightly Older Database Backups?

Sai

What happened:

I've always had problems with WordPress where I'd get internal 500 about 80% of the time. I'm assuming it is a database issue, since everything else worked.

After the whole "Stevie Mysql" post, I figured I'd try that. Cpanel Backup MySQL database, delete, restore.

Two problems came from that.

ONE: [a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive] during [Restoring Database] (with both damaged current backup and correctly working backup from 2 years ago.)

TWO: The backup database contents were not backed up correctly and were nearly blank when viewing the uncompressed .sql file with a text editor. (which I didn't notice until much later after deleting the current database...)

Comparing the two backups I have (yesterday and 2 years ago)

Yesterday's has only 36 lines of text (and looks nearly blank from that standpoint because the only info save was for wp_commentmeta table and mysqldump errors) while the oldest has 381.

For some odd reason, even after getting such errors from Problem ONE, it did restore that 2 year old backup at some point of my 100 attempts.

My question. Is there a way to access an older database backup? From a week ago? Month ago? Just one year...?

If not, ah well!