[Solved] Suspended: Ignasi

ignasi

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I haven't received any answer for a long time on this suspension. I would like at least to recover my files and move the website to a different hosting provider. But I cannot reset my password or access my cpanel in any way. I would appreciate if someone could give me a solution. If you don't want to reactivate my account, that's fine. But please allow me to recover my files. Thanks.

Here's your problem:

/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hello.php: PHP.Trojan.Uploader FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/controllers/alias.php: PHP.Trojan.Uploader FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/fields/_base.php: PHP.Trojan.Uploader FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/fields/checkbox.php: PHP.Trojan.Uploader FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jquery-updater/user.php: PHP.Trojan.Uploader FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/polylang/js/inc.php: Php.Trojan.StopPost FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/codestyling-localization/images/template.php: Php.Trojan.StopPost FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/codestyling-localization/languages/global.php: Php.Trojan.StopPost FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-contact-forms/forms/proc/_frm20.php: Php.Trojan.StopPost FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-contact-forms/forms/proc/_prc11.php: PHP.Trojan.Uploader FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-contact-forms/forms/styles/ajax.php: PHP.Trojan.Uploader FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-contact-forms/js/tinymce/plugins/table/session.php: PHP.Trojan.Uploader FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-contact-forms/styles/std/files.php: Php.Malware.Mailbot-1 FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-ultimate/modules/modules/article.php: PHP.Trojan.Uploader FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-ultimate/modules/index.php: PHP.Trojan.Uploader FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-ultimate/plugin/class.su-installer.php: Php.Trojan.StopPost FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/tests/header.php: Php.Trojan.StopPost FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/languages/xml.php: PHP.Trojan.Uploader FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/uninstall.php: Php.Trojan.StopPost FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/db.php: PHP.Trojan.Uploader FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/themes/wagon/option-tree/index.php: PHP.Trojan.Uploader FOUND
/home1/ignasi/public_html/wp-content/themes/wagon/page.php: Php.Trojan.StopPost FOUND

It looks like pretty much every plugin and theme that you installed on your wordpress was malware.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Krydos,

Thanks for the information. I was not aware that there was any malware. It's good that you suspended the account. Otherwise, this would have continued sending spam with my domain. Would it be possible to recover the files from the control panel? I have some texts there I don't want to lose.

Thanks

Ignasi

Sorry for the delays. I've been rather busy lately. A PM has been sent to your forum account with a link to the full backup of your account. I have edited your corrupted account so it will not conflict if you would like to create a new account and try again. Keep in mind that if you install malware infested plugins and themes the exact same thing is likely to happen again. Let us know if you need any help creating the new account, or if you need help with anything else. You can even make a post on these forums from time to time if you would like us to scan your account.