[Answered] Ssh / Shell Access

gigagames

It's disabled intentionally for security reasons. You can turn off cron emails for a job by editing the cron's command to redirect its output to /dev/null (use something like php -q /home/account/public_html/mycronscript.php > /dev/null 2>&1 ). A cron with no output will not email you.

All server times are in U.S. Pacific Time unless specified otherwise.

Is it right so :

wget dk.heliohost.org/........php > /dev/null 2>&1 ?

And im living in German (GMT +2) you server U.S. Pacific Time (GMT-7) = 9 Houres Different

I want the Cronjob entering the page at 12and 24a clock (my time)

i set it to :

9,21 >; It enter the page (the secont time) at 6a clock (my time)

So i set it to :

9,12 > and it have enter the pag at 21 a clock (my time)

And at Johnny the PhpyMyAdmin is buggy,

if i enter ma username + Passwort it bringt me to a white site

and nothing happends then i need to go 1 page back (to the loging again) and refresh then i get in

We're only -7 in the summer since we observe DST. We're GMT -8 in the off season.

That cron would be wget dk.heliohost.org > /dev/null 2>&1 PHP is the command, since you're using wget instead, you don't need PHP. I'll be honest that your command is useless though. All that does is make your site download a copy of itself.

Try changing your password for the PHPMyAdmin issue, if it doesn't help, it's caused by high load.

It's time since midnight. 21 would be 2100 hours PDT.

9 21 * * * would run your job at 9:09PM PDT every day...since you're in Germany, that's 6:09AM local time for you.

I have a cron on my account that runs at 4:18PM EDT daily. It looks like this in cPanel (Item order: Minute, Hour, Day, Month, Weekday, Command):

18 13 * * * php -q /home1/rax/public_html/si3/webcron/cron.php