[Solved] Suspended: Vipansh

Server: Stevie

URL: vipansh.com

Username: vipansh

I got an email a few days ago that said my acc was suspended as I hadn't logged into cpanel for more than 30 days. When I clicked on the link, it said my account was not suspended, but my website has been inaccessible ever since, showing the "Error establishing database connection" message.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Your account is not suspended.

The database issues are because mysql broke. You need to change the password for your database users and update the configuration file for your software to match the new password you set.

• 2 weeks later...

I went on to change the password for my mysql database, and i get this error:

Although the system’s database map includes a MySQL user named “vipansh_vipansh”, the MySQL server reported that no user with this name exists. Contact your system administrator.

Any solution?

• 1 month later...

Did you assign the user to the database in cPanel? Is the database visible (check to see if you can view it in PhpMyAdmin)? Is the database empty?

If it's not visible or is empty, Krydos needs to fix it for you.

Also, did you make sure the wp-config.php file has the correct password in it? That file will have the username and password WordPress uses for database access. If the don't match, either set the user's password to match what's in the file, or edit the file to match the user's password.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, the wp-config file has the correct password. when I try to log into phpMyAdmin, it doesn't allow me to, and I'm getting this error:

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/cpsess372408266/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Also, I'm sorry for not responding timely. I am extremely busy with college right now, and get little time to fix my website.

Change your cPanel password again, and make sure you check the "Synchronize MySQL password" option. Log out and in, and check again. If it still does not work, I'll escalate it for you.

PHPMyAdmin is working fine on Stevie right now, so the issue is with your account.

• 4 months later...

Under MySQL Databases when I try to check my database, it'd showing me this error

Error from MySQL query: DBD::mysql::db do failed: Unknown database 'vipansh_wordpress'Failed to use vipansh_wordpress: Unknown database 'vipansh_wordpress'

Not sure how to fix this. I'm guessing my mysql is messed up which is why my website won't load.