[Solved] Still "error Establishing A Database Connection"

5ervant

What's happened to my http://demo.heliohost.org/wordpress/ it's always "Error establishing a database connection"?

Is the MySQL server still have a problem or it's now fixed and just some of us experiencing this?

How can I fix this? Thanks..

Your databases are likely invisible, and your database users are gone. What's the database name?

Once Krydos restores it, you need to delete the database user for wordpress then create it again. Use the password found in wp-config.php when making the users, and be sure to assign it to the database after you create it.

• Like 1

Your databases are likely invisible, and your database users are gone. What's the database name? Once Krydos restores it, you need to delete the database user for wordpress then create it again. Use the password found in wp-config.php when making the users, and be sure to assign it to the database after you create it.

MySQL Database Name: servant_wpmu

Current User: servant_wpmu

They are created using Softaculous.

My live preview is gone since many days: Scrollside - WordPress Scrolling Sidebar | CodeCanyon

Thanks for helping..

The database servant_wpmu should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected database. If phpmyadmin doesn't log in properly or you don't see the database there change your account password and this should sync up the mysql/cpanel passwords. Let us know if you're still having any issues accessing your data.

• Like 1