[Solved] Databases Invisible

karambolis8-2

Hello.

I'm owner of http://adamgudynowski.heliohost.org/ and did not created full backup of database before Stevie MySQL manipulations.

I don't want reveal my usernames publicly.

1. Could You please restore database 'adam_homepage' for my account? There are two db users that used this db.

2. PhpMyAdmin doesn not work for me now. When I click link, I'm requested to log in again, and then I'm redirected to completely blank page.

3. I've forgotten password to my helionet account (karambolis8) and can't restore it because most probably I,ve registered here with e-mail address karambolis8@o2.pl that was abandoned long time ago.

Could You please help me with these problems?

Regards,

Adam

The database adam_homepage should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected database. If phpmyadmin doesn't log in properly or you don't see the database there change your account password and this should sync up the mysql/cpanel passwords. Let us know if you're still having any issues accessing your data.