[Solved] Database Invisible

snorriv

After reactivating my website for being suspended due to inactivity it came back but with "Error connecting to database".

The databases were visible under "MySQL Databases" but with 0 KB sise, and they were also not visible when opening phpMyAdmin.

When creating a new database it showed up in both locations, so I imported an .sql backup file into this new database with new user and config file to use this database. Problem is, my .sql file was not up to date (year old).

Any chance to get a backupfile of my database or restore the database to any previous state from the last two months?

Appreciate the help.

Cheers,

Snorriv

username: snorriv

host: stevie

domain: golfcourse-design.com

The database snorriv_wp01 should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected database. If phpmyadmin doesn't log in properly or you don't see the database there change your account password and this should sync up the mysql/cpanel passwords. Let us know if you're still having any issues accessing your data.

Thanks! As a free service we don't have an advertising budget because we would rather invest all of the money that we do have into providing better service and improving the servers so we really appreciate the word of mouth recommendations that our satisfied users provide. Feel free to post about us on social media like twitter, facebook, hosting review sites, your personal websites or blogs, and anything else you can think of. As long as we have clients using our service Heliohost will continue to exist.