[Solved] My Databases Are Empty

rafasan

Hi there,

It's been a while since i don't work on my "side" projects i have hosted at Stevie's server but always logining into CPanel to not have my account deactivated...

When i tried to connect to my Databases, got an error message so I used de CPanel to see what's going on and realised that all my databases was there and totaly empty, including the users..

browsing this forum, found that the mySQL server on Stevie was fixed some months ago and some databases was erased or got it empty..

Could you help me with this issue since i don't have the DB backup, only have the root directory backup?

The databases listed should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected databases. If phpmyadmin doesn't log in properly or you don't see the database there change your account password and this should sync up the mysql/cpanel passwords. Let us know if you're still having any issues accessing your data.

Thanks again..

It seems that the databaes are OK...

I'll make some tests and will report any further problem.

hello again,

The websites are OK: they connect with the DB and all data are there but I can connect the mySql server using the phpMyAdmin or MySQLWorkbanch or similar programs.

I deleted, recreated and reassigned all the permissions again but still getting an error message saying "Access denied for user 'rafasan_adm@191.183.16.97' (using password: YES)"

What should I do?

I forgot to give remote access to my Ip Address an now i can connect using workbech but still can't connect using CPanel/phpMyAdmin

Edited by rafasan